mCRC Myth-Busters reloaded: More facts for optimal patient benefit!
Merck-sponsored Satellite Symposium held in conjunction with the ESMO 18th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer:
Chair: Claus-Henning Köhne (Oldenburg, Germany)
- Claus-Henning - Introducing the current mCRC Myth-Busters:
- Wolff Schmiegel, Bochum, Germany: Innovation in biomarker detection: What are the opportunities for clinical practice?
- Alfredo Falcone, Pisa, Italy: Treatment goals: What should we be aiming for?
- Julien Taïeb, Paris, France: Ensuring patients get the most out of their treatment: What is the best approach?
- Claus-Henning Köhne: Summary and statement: